2D Flash Artist
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• You will become an integral part of the graphic production team and work in close relationship with the Artists, Designers and Artistic Director
• Demonstrate creativity, adaptability to different game and graphic styles
• You will be involved in all levels of the game creation process, from design to debugging, in small production teams.
• Training in graphic arts and knowledge of the rules governing the various bases of visual communication;
• Good knowledge of Flash;
• Versatile and able to use different software to fulfill your tasks;
• Excellent proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator (and/or other design software);
• Good knowledge of color theory and its applications;
• Knowledge of artistic composition and visual balance;
• Knowledge of typography and the use of different font formats;
• Basic knowledge of academic drawing and good penciling skills (drawing experience, comic artists, etc. are welcome);
• Able to create rough sketches to obtain propositions for the creation and marketing teams;
• Expertise or knowledge in 3D software an asset;
• At least two (2) years’ experience in graphic design, independent and enjoy working as part of a team.
• Passionate about video games;
• We are mainly looking for versatile and prompt candidates (self-taught candidates accepted);
• Excellent artistic vision and up-to-date with current visual trends, such as those used in television, film, websites, games, and so on;
• Able to present ideas visually based on instructions and marketing requirements from project leads.
In order to consider your application, we require your CreativeHeads.net profile include a portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.), or the address of your website or portfolio if you have one.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
A leading global developer and publisher of downloadable video games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set top box, connected TVs and consoles. Gameloft partners with leading international brands such as UNO®, Spider-Man®, James Cameron’s Avatar™, Ferrari® and Sonic Unleashed®. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt™, Modern Combat 2 : Black Pegasus and N.O.V.A Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 4,000 developers.
Gameloft is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA)
This Job is no longer active!