2D Flash Artist
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• You will become an integral part of the graphic production team and work in close relationship with the Artists, Designers and Artistic Director
• Demonstrate creativity, adaptability to different game and graphic styles
• You will be involved in all levels of the game creation process, from design to debugging, in small production teams.
• Training in graphic arts and knowledge of the rules governing the various bases of visual communication;
• Good knowledge of Flash;
• Versatile and able to use different software to fulfill your tasks;
• Excellent proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator (and/or other design software);
• Good knowledge of color theory and its applications;
• Knowledge of artistic composition and visual balance;
• Knowledge of typography and the use of different font formats;
• Basic knowledge of academic drawing and good penciling skills (drawing experience, comic artists, etc. are welcome);
• Able to create rough sketches to obtain propositions for the creation and marketing teams;
• Expertise or knowledge in 3D software an asset;
• At least two (2) years’ experience in graphic design, independent and enjoy working as part of a team.
This Job is no longer active!