A CAREER WITH THE MMOG INNOVATOR AND DEVELOPER/PUBLISHER OF LEADING FREE-TO-PLAY ONLINE GAMES.
Nexon America, Inc. is the North American subsidiary of Tokyo-based NEXON Co., Ltd., a pioneer of interactive entertainment software and a world leader in free-to-play massively multiplayer online games. Nexon America titles include: MAPLESTORY, MABINOGI, COMBAT ARMS, DUNGEON FIGHTER ONLINE, ATLANTICA ONLINE, VINDICTUS AND DRAGON NEST.
The Associate Producer assists in designing, developing and executing operational and promotional initiatives for Nexon’s online game products. The Associate Producer works closely with the Producer to manage the overall operations of the online game product they are assigned to. The Associate Producer will work closely with other members of the production team and will liaise with other departments such as Localization, QA, Web, Technology, Development teams and other support teams.
- Work with the Producer and other production team members, as well as game developers and other internal departments, to assist in operations, strategic planning and content development to support one of Nexon’s online game products
- Manage one or more functional responsibilities (Localization, QA, Web, Technology and Development) for a game product as directed by the Producer, ensuring all product goals related to that function are met on a timely basis; Provide guidance and product expertise to other departments to achieve these goals
- Assist in managing game update schedule and game data to keep track of user trends
- Assist in designing and executing in-game and web-based content and events to enhance the game experience, maintain usage and increase sales; Research and monitor industry, competitive, and market trends
- Prepare and facilitate communications of project process and issues to upper management, game developers, and internal departments.
- Broad experience in different types of online, massively multi-player (role playing, casual, etc.) games.
- Ability to analyze and understand data trends and create sales forecasts and projections.
- Proficient and avid online game player who understands both the games and game audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, diplomacy/people skills a must. High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and other communication tools.
- Must be willing to work additional hours as necessary, and be willing to travel.
- Highly creative and organized, reliable, result-oriented, disciplined person.
- 3+ years of relevant production or project management experience (industry specific is not a requirement, but is a major plus.)
- Proven track record of working successfully with multiple, cross-functional departments and within a team environment.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred.
This Job is no longer active!