Wind Dancer Films is looking for an experienced CG Supervisor for our preschool animated series, Ready Jet Go!, created by Craig Bartlett (Hey Arnold, Dinosaur Train). If you would like to see some of our work, please go to the Ready Jet Go! PBS kids website and click on videos.
The CG Supervisor is responsible for the quality and delivery of final animation and final composition throughout the production in preparation for network delivery. Thorough notes will be necessary to keep the show in line with the previously established aesthetic. The Supervisor is responsible for delivering and achieving the producer's vision for the show. Additionally, the Supervisor will communicate with our partnering studios to assure on-time delivery and that there is clear communication between artists and production teams.
- Review, note, and approve animation shots throughout production (layout, secondary, and final animation)
- Review, note, and approve comp shots until final delivery
- Must match approved lighting contact sheets
- Have clear direction for new or custom lit scenes
- Review lighting stills
- Communicate with partnering studios to make sure materials keep on schedule
- At least 5 years CG Film and TV production experience
- CG Supervisor and/or Animation Director experience on Films and TV
- Creative eye and aesthetic judgement - knowing composition, cinematic design and animation timing
- Thorough understanding of the complete CG Pipeline, with specific skills in architecting the specific Pipeline needs of a particular project
- Good history of collaborating with pipeline teams - ability to provide tools specifications, then test and deploy these tools in a high pressure production environment
- Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines often under pressure
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, organization and management skills
- Experience in Maya, Nuke, and Premiere required, knowledge of Shotgun and other Adobe Creative Suite programs a plus
- Previous experience with painting and design a plus
This Job is no longer active!