Digital Coordinator – Commercials
Purpose of the
The Production Coordinator is
responsible for a variety of tasks, including facilitating the movement of
shots between teams, coordinates daily reviews, and communicates status
updates to ensure the delivery of shots on schedule. Additionally, provides administrative
support to the production management team and show supervisors.
- Under the guidance of producers, schedules and
tracks progress of tasks for assigned artists or sequences in the production
- Maintains production tracking system and show board
with revisions, omits, and shot length changes; notifies the affected crew as
- Partners with other Production personnel to ensure
shots are scheduled and delivered in a timely manner
- Follows up with artists on a daily basis to ensure
task deliveries remain on schedule; communicates any schedule changes to
appropriate artists, Supervisors and Production team as needed
- Coordinates all client deliveries, both physical
deliveries and digital deliveries via FTP, with Production Services
department; maintains log of all deliveries
- Manages meeting schedule and walkthroughs for
Supervisors; publishes notes as needed
- Responsible for setup of dailies, nightlies, and
all client reviews in the Screening Room and view stations; publishes notes
for all review sessions
- Leads daily production update for assigned area of
- Completes reference research for elements for
Supervisors and area leads
- Wrangle render priorities for assigned areas of
- Oversees run requests and petty cash
Education and/or Experience Required:
degree in film, art,
a related field and/or a combination of education and experience that
would be equivalent to that level of professionalism, problem solving
and analytical skills.
- 3+ years
work production experience in visual
effects or feature animation required.
experience in VFX a plus.
Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
- Demonstrable experience in highly technical,
dynamic departments is a must
- Experience with heavy schedule management in a very
time sensitive atmosphere
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
required; experience with Shotgun or similar production tracking software and
asset management software a plus
- Highly developed communication
skills to facilitate interdepartmental needs and schedules required
to juggle multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
- Hours for
this position are based on normal working hours but will require extra
hours pending production needs.
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work
being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties
and responsibilities associated with it.
Digital Domain 3.0, Inc management reserves the right to amend and
change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.