IT Systems Administrator - LA
Cloud Imperium Games is looking for an IT Systems Administrator to come join us in our Los Angeles studio!
This is a temporary position with the possibility to convert to full-time.
• Handle Tier 1 help desk escalations through tickets or phone
• Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
• Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process
• Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms
• Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
• Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
• Windows 7-10, Mac OS X, and Office 365
• Mac and PC hardware, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android)
• Client PC connectivity – Ethernet, WiFi, TCP/IP and VPN
• Active Directory and Windows file server knowledge
• Experience with Adobe, Autodesk, and ESET desktop security products
• Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
• 2 years+ experience working in an IT environment
• Experience with video games and video production equipment is a bonus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with *“IT Systems Administrator” in the subject line if you are interested in this position.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company’s employment application.