Lead 3D/2D Artist / Art Director
We want a ninja, it's pretty simple. If you dig more into this job, you'll find you're not only the ninja we need, you're the ninja we deserve. You will direct and produce the majority of all 3D and 2D assets in our newest mobile titles. Expect your work to be seen by 10's of millions across Mobile, Desktop & Console. You are likely to find yourself managing a budget to subcontract work out to other artists who you will need to align with your direction/vision.
Bottom line is you want this job.
- Tiny company, 100% self funded, plenty of cash flow
- Proven product(s) - Audience of 10+ million
- Eng team that understands the art side of games/has a real art background = Effortless communication, loads of respect.
- Current art team size = 0. You will be responsible for defining the look and feel of future titles. We're happy to put Art Director on your business cards if you think it doesn't sound like we're trying too hard.
- Tremendous creative freedom
- Unlimited vacation - We're all adults here
- You want a retina Macbook Pro? You got it. One of those stupid big Cintiqs? Why not. We'll give you more iPads than you could possibly want.
- Ethical team. We're not here to steal children's pocket change.
- Sensible Base Compensation w/ company performance based bonuses (if we hire you, we know your performance will rock)
- Absolute low poly 3D ninja with portfolio to back it up
- Low/Medium res texture mapping to match
- Pro high res 3D Modeling
- Strong illustration skills, with a cinematic sense
- Experience with rigging/skinning for animation
- Strong understanding of animation concepts
- Strong technical understanding (What is a vertex? what is a vertex normal? Alpha channel? Difference between a Normal and Bump map? Why are there only 256 shades of red in most image formats? etc)
- You like Zombies
- Strong animation skills
- Strong design skills, UI design experience
- Scripting abilities (max script, MEL script, etc)
- Experience with advanced renderers like Brazil & Vray.
- You LOVE Zombies
This Job is no longer active!